|Title:||Clinical Study Manager/Senior Clinical Study Manager|
This new role will be responsible for the execution, and reporting of all clinical trial activities, ensuring adherence to study timelines, budgets, Quality Plans and applicable FDA/ICH/NIH guidelines. The individual in this position will also be responsible for effective management of Clinical Contract Research Organization activities.
- Writes and/or reviews protocols, protocol amendments, informed consent forms, annual reports and regulatory submission documents.
- Participates in interim reporting requirements to DSMBs and NIH.
- Participates in the development of outsourcing strategies, including the selection of CRO’s and other external vendors, and the development of clinical trial budgets.
- Manages/monitors clinical study activities and execution by the CRO’s.
- Participates in the development of EDC and IWRS specifications for the clinical studies
- Accountable for ensuring that all studies are carried out according to the study protocol, SOPs, applicable GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Identifies and resolves problems, conflicts and obstacles to the success of projects.
- Participates in clinical operations process improvement initiatives to address clinical needs (e.g., development of investigator database, standardized CRF modules, etc).
- B.S/B.A. degree in a science-related field
- 3-5+ years of clinical research experience, including clinical trial execution and reporting
- Must have experience in Phases 1-3 with international trial experience
- Familiarity with data management, as well as electronic data capture tools and 21CFR11 requirements
- Excellent knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines
- Strong medical/scientific writing skills
- Experience authoring protocols and clinical sections of clinical documents
You may apply to this position online by selecting the Apply now button. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME
VenatoRx is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies.
VenatoRx does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact VenatoRx's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to VenatoRx. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and VenatoRx. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of VenatoRx. VenatoRx shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.