|Title:||Senior Administrative Assistant, Drug Development|
Senior Administrative Assistant for VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals, a growing pharmaceutical company located in Malvern, PA.
We are looking for a senior administrative assistant who has strong interpersonal traits, can-do personality, expertise across the Microsoft Office Suite, experience working in the pharmaceutical industry or another highly regulated industry, and a willingness to learn and work in a dynamic environment. This position will report to the Chief Development Officer.
- Provides comprehensive administrative support services to clinical, nonclinical, and regulatory affairs senior management and staff, including travel, calendar management, and expense report processing
- Accountable for meeting planning and organization (schedule attendees, book conference rooms, arrange catering, prepare presentations, compile notebooks, meeting materials, handouts etc)
- Assists in meeting VenatoRx’s compliance obligations to government agencies; this includes timely report submissions and assisting in assembling reports or documents
- Creates and modifies various documents using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status
- Coordinates conference calls as needed or anticipated
- Performs general administrative duties as needed to include but not limited to: tracking employee time off, photocopying, mail distribution, and filing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years of administrative support experience, with at least 2 years of experience supporting executives
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite including Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills – can-do, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail, ability to edit technical documents, and excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment